Corporate Espresso Limited is a New Zealand company, based on the North Shore , Auckland and is locally owned and operated.
Corporate Espresso Ltd is committed to following fair business practices.
Acceptance of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are the terms on which Corporate Espresso Limited offers you access to the Services and the Website. By registering as a n account holder or purchasing from the Corporate Espresso website you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Services.
Amendment of terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended in whole or in part by Corporate Espresso from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Services represents your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
All prices are quoted in New Zealand Dollars on the website and are inclusive of GST. Prices displayed on the Corporate Espresso website are subject to change without notice. Prices for items on an order are fixed once your order has been accepted. Subsequent price changes either up or down will not be retrospectively applied to accepted orders. Prices may be adjusted for any reason, and may vary at any time.
Corporate Espresso offers customers the following payment options:
- CREDIT CARD - Corporate Espresso utilises DPS Gatewayl for online credit card transactions.
- DIRECT DEBIT - Corporate Espresso customers can also elect to carry out a manual direct debit payment from their personal bank accounts. Customers should select the Direct Debt prompt during check out. Customers will be emailed an invoice with the Corporate Espresso bank account details at the completion of their purchase. Customers are to arrange for the payment to be made to Corporate Espresso, the invoice number detailed is also to be entered in your bank transfer. A representative from Corporate Espresso will contact customers informing them when their funds have cleared in the Corporate Espresso account.
- PURCHASE ORDER ACCOUNT - Corporate Espresso business customers can elect to log on as a Member and thereby set up a Business Account. By submitting a Purchase Order Number the customer is billed at the end of the month for their purchase.
- CHEQUE - via post. The customer sends you a cheque. The goods are sent once the cheque has been received and processed.
- CASH ON DELIVERY
Although Corporate Espresso will endeavour to supply orders placed and accepted on this website, order placement and acceptance do not constitute an obligation on Corporate Espresso to supply. Corporate Espresso reserves the right to cancel any order without notice. Corporate Espresso’s obligations will be limited to protections provided by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 and the Fair Trading Act 1986.
In the event of any cancelled order; cheque or direct debit payments will be refunded in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. In the event that a credit card payment is processed for a cancelled order, refunds will processed in accordance with the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Customers who wish to cancel any order must notify Corporate Espresso by email by 10am on the next business day following the date of order.
All product returns by customers, regardless of reason, are to contact Corporate Espresso in the first instance via email or phone.
Corporate Espresso will only accept returns for the following reasons:
- a. Goods damaged prior to delivery.
- b. Goods with manufacturing faults.
- c. Goods supplied incorrectly.
- d. Goods that vary from their description on the Corporate Espresso website.
- e. If for any reason customers are not happy with their purchase they can contact Corporate Espresso within 7 days for a full replacement or refund.
Return freight costs are to be met by the customer, unless the product return is for a reason detailed in paragraph a-d above in which case Corporate Espresso will meet the courier costs.
The 7 day returns policy is not applicable to consumable items such as coffee beans, drinking chocolate, tea and cleaning items. It is important when making orders for coffee that you take care when selecting the Grind option as all coffee is ground to order and therefore non refundable.
Faulty or Damaged Goods:
Whenever possible, Corporate Espresso will undertake to repair or replace any goods damaged prior to delivery. Damaged or faulty goods will be either repaired or replaced at the discretion of Corporate Espresso. Where repair or replacement of damaged or faulty goods is not possible a full refund will be issued for the value of the damaged goods. Damaged and faulty goods must be returned to Corporate Espresso in accordance with our returns policy.
Free Delivery within North Shore area.
After your payment has been received please allow up to 5 working days for the parcel to be delivered, as we courier the product through Fastway Couriers we will be able to track where your order is for you at any time. Generally goods are despatched within 24 hours of the order being placed - unless stated OUT OF STOCK.
Please note, that at this stage we do not ship outside New Zealand.
Supply of a bulk order may be delayed due to availability of stock.
Corporate Espresso provides this site on an as-is basis and makes no representations of any kind for the operation of the web site, as well as for all information, products, materials and services as associated. Corporate Espresso does not warrant that any information available on the Corporate Espresso website is accurate, current or complete.
Corporate Espresso is not liable in any way for any damages arising from the use of this site. This limitation of liability applies to damages of any kind, including direct, indirect and incidental, loss of income, profit, data, property and claims by third parties.
Corporate Espresso makes no warranty that the site will meet your requirements, the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free of errors.
Corporate Espresso will not pass on your information to any third parties unless you have authorised us to do so.
We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you
You are responsible for keeping your login information, including your email address and password, secret and secure.
All goods are to be returned to: 6 Penguin Drive, Murrays Bay, AUCKLAND. 0630.